Rosemary Roasted Almonds
- 1 tablespoon of finely chopped fresh rosemary (picked from my herb garden!)
- 1 tablespoon of extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of chile powder
- 1 teaspoon of kosher salt
- a few shakes of ground pepper
- 2 cups raw almonds.
- Mix it all in a bowl and spread single layer on a foil lined cookie sheet for 20 minutes at 325. They come out a little shiny, but it works out. Allow to cool to room temperature. So easy!
Since I was bringing these tasty morsels to a party, I packaged them up pretty. And then proceeded to eat quite a few handfuls while I waited for my ride. (thanks Nicole for picking me up!)